“Minimizing disagreements and maximizing academics”
Grievances Redressal Mechanism
If a student desires to seek redress of a grievance faced by him or her, he or she has to bring it to the notice of his HOD of the Department concerned (for departmental academic and administrative issues) or Warden (for hostel related matters) or Grievances Redressal Cell members (for Miscellaneous issues / Students Grievances Redressal), whosoever is competent to deal with the matter depending on the case itself.
Procedure for Redressal of Grievances
- An afflicted student who has the Grievance or Grievances shall make a complaint in writing / submit online with relevant details to the Chairman of the Grievances Redressal Committee. The Chairman, after verifying the facts will try to redress the grievance within a week of the receipt of written / online complaint from the student.
- The Student Grievance Redressal Committee would consider the appeal of the student and make suitable recommendations to the Principal preferably within 7 days. On approval by the Principal, the final decision taken by the committee would be communicated to the student through the HOD of the Department concerned.
- The Committee will give a report to the Principal about the cases attended and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
- The Student Grievance Redressal Committee, if needed, may recommend to the Principal, necessary corrective action as it may deem fit, to ensure avoidance of recurrence of similar grievance.
- The decision of the Principal PDIT:: TIRUPATI shall be final and binding on all students’ grievances related matters.
Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
As per the guidelines of UGC and the Supreme Court an Anti Sexual Harassment Cell has been established by the PDIT:: TIRUPATI to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to the staff and students of the College. The cell was constituted to meet the four basic objectives:
- To develop the guidelines and norms for a policy against sexual harassment.
- To develop principles and procedures for combating sexual harassment.
- To work out details for the implementation of the policy.
- To prepare a detailed plan of action, both short and long term.
the Anti – ragging and desciplinary Committee
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Department||Contact Number|
|1||Dr.R.V. Sudarsana Reddy||Chairman||Principal||7799479111|
|2||M Dilip Kumar||Member||Associate Professor and HOD(EEE Dept)||8639588789|
|3||K Ramesh||Member||Associate Professor and HOD(CSE Dept)||9908751289|
|4||A Jyosthna||Member||Assistant Professor and HOD(Civil Dept)||8096754016|
|5||B Suneetha||Member||Assistant Professor and HOD(ECE)||9666810186|
|6||J Ramesh||Member||Associate Professor and HOD(MECH)||9398163866|
|7||T Kumar||Member||Assistant Professor and HOD(Humanities and Sciences)||9299252723|